Saturday, August 25, 2012

Thomas Martin Winter Edit

So this past weekend, myself and the posse traveled up to Atlanta for the Starnes' 3rd annual competition and it was quite amazing. The Carolina's held it down with Jon Cooley coming in 2nd and Tim Taylor winning $200 for absolutely being the star at the 3rd spot. Also, Garrett, did the best disaster mute to topsoul I've ever seen.

I shot a couple of pictures and took a little bit of video, here are a couple flicks:



 A Town Stomp Threesome 2012

Also noteable, Thomas broke his spine, I don't have a lot of details on it, but what I do know is that the doctors were surprised he was surviving everyday activities. I didn't get the fall on video, but I'm sure someone did and it was insane.

So to hold everyone over until he is better, I promptly put together this edit for him, which has turned out to be one of my favorites to date:


Thus concludes a very good end to my very busy summer.

This summer I had one goal, to travel and while I didn't make it great distances, i did make it a lot of places and met a lot of amazing people. I made it to about 5 different states and probably some 20 different cities. Its been very fun, but I'm going to stay in town for a while and catch up on some much needed sleep and money saving! haha

No comments: