Monday, April 15, 2013

Quick Edit 19

After an awesome night seeing one of my long time favorite bands Iron Horse, and a day of being surrounded by my favorite humans on this earth, I'm feeling very rich and very humbled...and maybe a little hungover haha. But seriously, this weekend was awesome, I helped Garrett move back downtown, bladed so much and got to hang out with my favorite people, thank you all for the awesome time and for being such radical humans.

Here's a little edit of some of the festivities:


But again, thanks to all you guys and especially to my beautiful girlfriend who organized what was probably the best birthday party I've ever had.

Stay tuned because for quick edit 20, I'm making a 'best of edit', some of which may include clips I haven't used yet, so keep an eye out for that.

Also be sure to make it out to the Raleigh Mega Session next week, I'm sure I'll be rolling around with a camera somewhere out there.

No comments: